Friday, December 3, 2010

Fragments Shop

Last week I came across an advertisement for a new shop in one of the neighboring little towns. The shop is called Fragments and it is a wonderful gift store for all things unique. I finally got the chance to stop in there today. I wish I could find a place in my home for several things in that shop.

I absolutely adored all of the knitted stuffed animals.
Way too many cute kids items.
Their assortment of Christmas items was fantastic!!! Makes me feel almost like decorating!
The shop has an assortment of local artist's creations complimented by unique gift items that the owners have found elsewhere. Here is the website for that shop, Fragments Shop. They don't have items for sale on their website yet but I sure hope they can do that in the very near future.

I have plans to go back very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment